UBC intends to upgrade and renew the MacLeod Building at the Point Grey Campus. This 4-storey concrete frame building constructed in 1963 houses undergraduate teaching labs and support, workshops, and research functions for the Faculty of Applied Science’s Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE). In addition to meeting UBCs sustainability requirements the project will aim to enliven the building and create engaging student spaces. The project is targeting LEED Gold certification.
UBC MacLeod Renewal
- Location UBC Vancouver Campus
- Client UBC Properties Trust
- Architects Teeple Architects & Proscenium Architecture
- Our Role Sustainability and LEED Consulting
- Green Building Certification Status LEED Gold Target