Recollective is Hiring!
The primary focus of this position is to manage and/or assist on high performance green buildings that have identified sustainability targets such as LEED, Step Code, Passive House, Zero Carbon, and City of Vancouver Green Buildings Policy.
- Manage and coordinate multiple green building projects
- Research and present green building strategies to clients, design consultants, and construction teams
- Manage scope and budget of projects
- Liaise with green building certification bodies (GBCI, PHI)
- Prepare reports and presentations that communicate green building performance results
- Work with project teams and coordinate project documentation for certification
- Facilitate design workshops and Integrated Design Process
- Manage internal projects
- Assist with various aspects of operations
- Mentor and give regular constructive feedback to peers
- Resolve technical issues effectively
Education, Training and Experience:
- Studied in one of the following fields: architecture, mechanical/electrical/civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, building science, development management, or related education
- Hold at least one of these credentials: LEED AP, WELL AP, CPHC/CPHD, or EA
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience (typically within the design and construction industry)
- Project management experience related to the green building or construction industry
- Proficiency with Excel
- Basic understanding of mechanical design and building science
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Keeping informed of building industry trends, including green building tech. and strategies
- Commitment to environmental responsibility and social equity
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Ability to make strategic green building recommendations
The following qualifications would be an asset:
- Energy modelling
- Daylight modelling
- Thermal comfort modelling
- Embodied carbon analysis / life cycle assessment
- Health and wellness consulting
- Biophilic design
- Organizational sustainability planning
- Energy audits
- Green retrofits/EnerPHit
We offer a comprehensive benefits and professional development package. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Compensation range: $25-$40/hr.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Thank you to everyone who applied; this position has been filled.