Caredro at 1575 W Georgia is a 26 Storey mixed use building located in the heart of Coal Harbour near downtown Vancouver. Scoring Walkers Paradise, Rider’s Paradise, and Biker’s Paradise, Cardero’s luxury boutique 119 residences with outstanding triangular balconies will elevate Vancouver’s skyline.
Aiming for LEED Gold NC 2009 certification, this project boasts approximately 4500 SF of retail space, 45,000 SQ of commercial office space, and 7 levels of below-grade parking. Sustainability features include a high performance building envelope, air-source heat pumps, low flow plumbing fixtures, demand control ventilation, LED lighting and lighting control.
- Location Vancouver, BC
- Completed 2019
- Developer/Client Bosa Properties
- Architect Henriquez Partners Architects
- Our Role LEED Project Management
- Green Building Certification Status Awaiting LEED Gold Certification
- Awards Best Tall Building Under 100 Metres, 2021 CTBUH