The Salt project is a 163,800 sq. ft., thirty-one storey mixed-use residential tower, above grade with a five-storey underground parkade, located at 1308 Hornby Street. The project achieved LEED-NC Gold certification, and is meeting the City of Vancouver EcoCity sustainability rezoning requirements.
Recollective was key in providing cost-effective sustainable design strategies that met client and city requirements through energy modelling and green building analysis.
Salt (1308 Hornby)
- Location Vancouver, BC
- Size 163,800 sf
- Completed 2013
- Developer/Client Concert Properties
- Architect Richard Henry Architects & Bingham Hill Architects
- Our Roles LEED Consultant, Energy Modeller
- Green Building Certification Status LEED-NC Gold Certified
- Green Building Audio Tour Audio Tour for Salt at 1308 Hornby St