Crosspointe North is located within Crosspointe Industrial Park which is a 160-acre first class industrial park site that is being developed to host a wide variety of quality industrial, distribution and logistics tenants in single and multi-tenant building configurations.
Strategically positioned within the fast-growing East Balzac area of the MD of Rocky View and just north of Calgary city limits, Crosspointe is only minutes from the QE2 Highway that links Calgary and Edmonton. Just 2.5 kilometers north of the Stoney Trail/Deerfoot Trail interchange, the development offers convenient access for freight deliveries, employees and customers.
Crosspointe North has been designed and is under construction to be a LEED Certified for Core & Shell Development. Some of the design features include:
- Regional materials selected to meet LEED certification criteria
- Rooftop solar energy panels
- Low VOC emitting materials
- LED type bulbs (zero mercury)
- Electric car charging stations
- Water efficient landscaping
- Owner Hopewell Development
- Location Rocky View, Alberta
- Our Role LEED Consulting
- Status Under Construction