We have the following job posting available:
Junior Green Building Strategist
The primary focus of this position is to assist on Multi-Unit Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial projects that have identified sustainability targets such as LEED and Passive House.
- Support senior staff in coordinating multiple green building projects
- Research green building strategies
- Prepare draft reports and presentations that communicate green building performance results
- Work with project team to coordinate and complete LEED and Passive House project documentation and submission
- Liaise with Canada and US Green Building Council on LEED projects
- Support senior staff in facilitating design workshops and Integrated Design Process
- Support in the development and delivery of education and training programs for building professionals
- Assist with various aspects of operations as needed.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Studied in one of the following fields: architecture, mechanical/electrical/civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, building science, development management, computer science, or other related education
- LEED GA, working towards LEED AP and/or CPHC
- Understanding and some experience with LEED related projects
- Project management experience related to the green building industry or construction industry
- Experience working on a team
- Experience with green building funding/incentives programs
- Experience in MS Office and programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and ability to organize/ prioritize, and multi-task
- Meets efficiency targets on a regular basis
- Prioritizes tasks appropriately
- Takes accurate and complete management minutes while attending project team meetings
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Able to create and prepare LEED credit documentation
- Keeping abreast of building industry trends, including green building technologies and strategies
- Commitment to environmental responsibility and social equity.
Fill out my online form.