EarthWork Day is about celebrating Earth Day by walking the talk.
Last year, SES Consulting, Recollective, Puls
Part 1: Ideas Pitch – Friday March 22, 5pm at HiVE
- 5pm: Drink, eat, mingle (beer & snacks provided)
- 6pm: Pitch ideas for feedback, join groups
Between March 22 – April 22, groups are to begin coordinating to plan their ideas so they’re ready to implement on April 22. Check out the videos from the 2012 EarthWork Day Ideas Pitch here!
Part 2: EarthWork Day – April 22, 9am at HiVE
We start at 9am at the HiVE (128 West Hastings, Suite 210), split up our various folk into small teams, each company gives each employee a budget of $22 per person to hit the street or their computers and make a difference. (For individuals not part of a participating organization, you can play with us too! Just show up with $22 and/or your volunteer time.)
- 9am: Show up with $22, partake in coffee & snacks, last minute planning, new people to join groups
- 10am: Leave HiVE to implement project ideas. Choose at least one person to photo/video document.
- 3pm: Meet back at HiVE, prepare “show & tell” using photos and/or video documentation from day
- 4pm: Show and tell
- 5pm: Drink, eat, be merry!
Anyone and everyone are welcome to join, or create your own version! Please spread the word! If you’re a business / non-profit interesting in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add your logo and weblink below. Also open to individuals!
Twitter / Flickr / YouTube Hashtag: #earthworkday