We’re happy to announce that we’ve completed the rezoning application for what is now the largest and tallest Passive House development in the world! The project is located at 1400 Alberni Street and 740 Nicola Street in Vancouver and consists of two residential towers (43 and 48 storeys), amounting to about 650,000 SF (60,387 m2). The towers will have approximately 358 condominium units, as well as 133 market rental apartments. There will also be an onsite childcare facility, a new park, and improvements to the public realm.
Our clients are Landa Global and Asia Standard Americas. The post-modern design of this project is by New York-based architect Robert A.M. Stern Architects (RAMSA) and local Vancouver architect Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership.
News to date:
- Vancouver Sun – Oct 2, 2017: In print and online
- CBC Radio Vancouver – Oct 2, 2017: online and newscast
- City TV Vancouver – Oct 3, 2017: On Breakfast TV
- Real Estate News EXchange – Oct 3, 2017: online
- Sing Tao Daily Newspaper – Oct 3, 2017: online
- Ming Pao – Oct 3, 2017: online
- Daily Hive – Oct 3, 2017: online
- Western Investor – Oct 11, 2017: online
- Construction Business – Oct 25, 2017: online
- BNN TV Interview – Oct 31, 2017: On TV and online